I got a sewing machine for Christmas!
It came with a bag of aqua fabric and doodads which is special because aqua is my favorite color.
|My machine with aqua fabric and doodads near our tree|
|My Bernette 82e on my art desk…we put it there by the end of Christmas Day and I’ve sewn a bunch of things on it. It was hard to leave it for a week to see our family for Christmas!|
This machine is absolutely, dramatically AWESOME! My favorite things about the machine are:
- I like the drop in bobbin!
- I like that it has a purple front.
- I love that it’s up on my art desk in my room.
- I like how quietly it sews.
- It’s my very own- which is really one of the best things about it!
- The needle stops in the up position automatically.
- The compartment on the front holds the accessories.
- I like that you can get a ruffler attachment for it! (I haven’t gotten it yet though)
- I love that an aqua ribbon was tied onto it just for me!
My mom helped me to reorganize my art desk so stay tuned for more pictures!